General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We handle the protection of data and follow up on privacy laws with high priority.
In accordance to GDPR, we will, in a certain context, be seen as the data processor. Among other things, this applies when we process personal information about contacts, or others that we need to communicate with directly. This will only be relevant when personal information is necessary for us to fulfil our obligations.
For all the processing of personal information in QRTECH, we have:
- Satisfactory technical and organizational measures to protect personal information and make sure that our subcontractors have the same.
- Necessary guidelines for how long we keep personal information, to ensure they are not stored longer than necessary.
Examples of information we collect:
- Company Name / Company Address / Billing Address
- Contact person
- Area of responsibility
- Phone number and e-mail address
- Organizational number
- Information about the use of our website
Example of why we collect this information:
- Sales activities
- Order confirmation
- Delivery confirmation
- Customer survey
As a data processor we are under law required to:
- Notify those of our customers who will be affected by a possible security breach concerning personal data security.
You, as we, are subject to data protection laws by processing personal information.
We must ask that you:
- Do not send us personal information that we do not need to fulfill our obligations.
- Ensure that the registered person has given the necessary consent to share personal information. This applies for both data that has been sent and the purpose of the submission/processing (according to The Personal Data Act).
We would like to express that you are acting as a data processor in the same way as we do, when it comes to personal information about your contacts and other persons you are in contact with at QRTECH.
Should there be any questions regarding the above, we ask you to contact us and our GDPR team answer any inquiries as soon as possible.